Ahhh you're here! Nice to see you and hope you have fun while you're here.

As you may know, this page belongs to an artist incognito. She is very illusive and goes by many names: Sasha, Empressina Alexandrina, Alishandra, Alexa, Alexie, Alexas from Texas, and you know all those other nick names.

I cannot tell you where she is right this minute or which name she is using, but here is the latest on what we have found! :0)

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I've got my Bridal Veil.



Ahh, Isn't Bridal Veil Falls beautiful? I love it.





This is my dear friend Eme and two of her cute kids. Eme and I spent the day with her four kidlets and hubby in Provo, and we had fun splashing around in the water at the bottom of the falls to cool ourselves off. Nothing like water on a hot Summer day!

No comments: